Download Aadhaar Card: Almost everyone uses WhatsApp. It is a popular instant messaging application. It has many users all over the world. Many services are given to people on WhatsApp. People have now started using WhatsApp for everything from eating to booking tickets online in Indian Railways. The Indian government is also providing some facilities to the citizens on WhatsApp. Now WhatsApp can also be used to download government documents. You can download your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card from WhatsApp itself. Let us know about this in detail.
You can enjoy many types of services from the MyGov Helpdesk, the e-governance portal of the Government of India. In this, PAN and Aadhaar can also be easily downloaded with the help of Digilocker. A chatbot has also been launched on WhatsApp to provide various services of DigiLocker to the people. With this, you can download Aadhaar and PAN card on WhatsApp itself. Keep in mind, through this first you are taken to official websites and then you will be able to download Aadhaar and PAN easily.
Link to Digilocker
If you want to download your Aadhaar card through this WhatsApp Chatbot of the government, then you will have to save your Aadhaar and PAN details on DigiLocker. For this, you can log in by downloading the DigiLocker app on Android or iOS device. After this, using your number, link Aadhaar and PAN service with DigiLocker.
How to download Pan and Aadhaar Card
- Follow the steps mentioned here to download Aadhaar Card and Pan Card through WhatsApp.
- First of all open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Save 9013151515 mobile number with any name.
- Now start a chat by sending “hello” or “namaste” to this number.
- The chatbot will ask you to choose between “DigiLocker Services” or “Co-Win Services”.
- You choose DigiLocker in the option.
- Do you have a DigiLocker account? Send ‘yes’ when asked.
- Now you will be asked for your Aadhaar number.
- After this, all the linked services will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the registration number file from the option of Aadhaar and PAN.
- After this the chatbot will send you PDF of your Aadhaar and PAN card, which you can download.
Read this also-
Confusion about iPhone Battery is over, learn how to show battery percentage in iOS 16