Google Assistant: If you use Android, then obviously you must have used Google Assistant at some point of time. Do you know that Google records your voice to answer every question you have with Google Assistant. In such a situation, if you want to know what Google has recorded about you, then this news can be useful to you. In today’s news, we are going to tell you such a trick, by which you will be able to listen to your voice recording saved on Google Assistant.
You can listen to your voice recording like this
- First of all login to your Google account on your smartphone.
- After that click on ‘Manage Your Google Account’.
- Then click on Data & Privacy.
- You will see the option of ‘Web & App Activity’ here, click on it.
- After doing this, tap on ‘Manage All Web and App Activity’.
- You will see the option of ‘Filter By Date’ at the bottom.
- Going there, you click on ‘Assistant’.
- You’ll see your recordings, tap on the detail option to listen to them.
- After this you can listen to your recording.
Features of Google Assistant
Google has added not one but many features to Google Assistant, which has made the work of the users easier. We are going to tell you about some of those features. Through the translation feature, users can easily translate any language into their own language and explain it. For this, you have to activate Assistant and speak only the sentence and Google will automatically translate it into your language. Apart from translation, you can know from traffic updates to cricket scores from Google.
Follow this easy way to read deleted messages on WhatsApp