Bacterial Infection Treatment: After Kovid, people started living somewhat cautiously to protect against viruses and bacterial infections. But now that Kovid is not that effective, then people are again becoming equally oblivious. Viruses and bacteria are present in the air or the surrounding environment. They can be avoided with just a little care. They do not hesitate to make you sick on a little carelessness. Salmonella typhi bacteria is one such bacteria, which will make you sick if you are a little careless.
Due to these reasons, you can come in the grip of typhoid
- If a person has typhoid and goes for defecation. Coming from there does not clean hands properly and touches food or other products. If a healthy person then touches him and his hand reaches the mouth, then a healthy person can become ill after being hit by bacteria. In this way the infected person goes to urinate.
- If not washed properly, there is a risk of spreading typhoid to others.
- Those who eat contaminated food and drink contaminated water are at higher risk of spreading typhoid.
- Eating fish or other aquatic organisms from infected water as food
- Typhoid is caused by eating contaminated milk products.
recognize the symptoms
If you have come in contact with typhoid bacteria today, then this bacteria does not show symptoms today. It takes one to three weeks for its symptoms to develop. When typhoid reaches 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Symptoms include headache, weakness, fatigue, excessive sweating, dry cough, rapid weight loss, abdominal pain, diarrhea and rash on the body.
Medicine may have to be taken for 15 days
Typhoid is a bacterial disease. Therefore it is also treated with antibiotics. Typhoid infection is more or less seen in the patient. On the basis of that, the patient is treated after taking a course for 7 to 15 days. Intestinal infection increases rapidly due to negligence in treatment.
45 lakh cases coming in a year in India
Typhoid fever is rapidly engulfing people in the country. According to a recently published report, out of one lakh people in the country, 360 people are affected by typhoid. Every year 45 lakh cases of typhoid are coming in the country. According to the World Health Organization, cases of typhoid have increased in other countries as well. It needs to be treated in time for its investigation and confirmation.
Disclaimer: The methods and methods mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions. Before following any treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator