Recruitment for these posts
- Clerk Grade II in District Courts of Non TSP Area – 1985
- Clerk Grade II in District Courts of TSP Area – 69
- Junior Assistant in District Legal Services Authorities of Non TSP Area – 343
- Junior Assistant in District Legal Services Authorities of TSP Area – 17
- Junior Judicial Assistant in Rajasthan High Court – 320
- Junior Assistant in Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority – 18
- Clerk Grade II in Rajasthan State Judicial Academy and District Courts – 04
Pay Matrix Level- L5, Rs 20800-65900 per month. Selected candidates will get fixed amount of Rs 14,600 per month as Probation Trainee for two years.
Graduation and Computer Knowledge.
Minimum age limit
18 years to 40 years. Calculation of age will be done as on 1st January 2023. Reserved categories will get relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of the state government. SC-ST, OBC, 5 years relaxation on Disability. Candidates from Defense Service can apply up to 50 years.
- 500 from the general category / other backward class (creamy layer category) / most backward class (creamy layer category) / other state candidates of Rajasthan state.
- 400 from the candidates belonging to the Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer Category) / Most Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer Category) / Economically Weaker Sections of Rajasthan State.
- Rs.350 from SC/ST applicants/Divyangjan candidates of Rajasthan state.
Good character certificate will have to be given by the school, college, university principal or academy head. Along with this, good character certificate will also have to be given on behalf of the two responsible persons.
Online application has to be made on the website of Rajasthan High Court.
Scheme of Examination
- Written Examination- The written examination of 300 marks will be of Hindi, English, General Knowledge subjects. This 2-hour exam will be multiple choice questions and OMR based. There will be no negative marking.
- Type Writing Test and Efficiency Test – will be of 100 Marks. Must have passed typing test in Hindi and English with a minimum speed of 8000 key depressions per hour. Both the typing tests will be of 25 marks i.e. total 50 marks. Efficiency test will also be of 50 marks. In which formatting test, paragraphs, pages and tables and letters formatting will have to be done.
Last Date of Application
The last date to apply is 22-09-2022.
Last date and time for submission of online fee: 23-09-2022 up to 11.59 PM.
Venue and date of examination
Written examination will be held at district headquarters of Rajasthan and if required at sub-division and tehsil headquarters. The venue, date and time of the examination will be broadcast separately by the Rajasthan High Court.
read this also-
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI