Gold Rate 60000 Rupees In India: In this year 2023, the gold price is expected to cross Rs 60,000. Some people are speculating about this. That’s why it becomes necessary to know what are the reasons behind the rise in the price of gold. It is known that in the Comex Market, the gold future has come down to $1852 per ounce and the gold spot price has come down to $1847 per ounce.
Gold at the highest level of 2 years
For the third consecutive day i.e. on January 4, 2023, there has been an increase in the price of gold. If market experts are to be believed, gold prices are currently at a two-year high. While the price of silver is also above 70 thousand rupees. In this news, we are going to tell you the reason behind crossing 60 thousand rupees of gold, which you can read at a glance. Understand what is the reason..
- The decline in the rupee against the dollar in India is not taking its name. Against the dollar, the rupee has again reached 83 rupees from 81 rupees. This is affecting the price of gold.
- One reason behind the rise in the price of gold is the Fed Policy Rate. The US Fed Reserve says that the increase in the policy rate in the year 2023 has decreased as compared to the previous year 2022. Due to this, the price of gold has got a lot of support in the international market.
- The same decline is being seen in the dollar index, which was running ahead of 105 in the last days of last year. He is now trading at 104.
- The ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine shows no signs of abating or abating. Due to which investors turned towards safe haven. Due to high demand, there is a rise in the price of gold.
- There has been an increase in the demand for gold from the Central Banks around the world and there has been a lot of buying. Due to this the price of gold has increased.
- The season of weddings will start in India in the month of February. Due to which the demand for gold is increasing in the market. Due to the increase in domestic demand in India, there is a rise in the price of gold.
- Even though the havoc of Kovid has started again in China, but the New Year festive season has started in China. Due to which the demand for gold has started increasing.
- The same China is the world’s largest importer of gold and after the opening of the economy, the demand has started increasing further.
read this also- IRDAI To Insurers: Those who get all three doses of corona vaccine can get discount in insurance, know what is the offer