WhatsApp Without Internet: WhatsApp has recently introduced a new feature. The name of this feature is Proxy. The feature has been introduced for both Android and iOS. With the help of this feature, users can access the messaging app even without internet. The purpose of introducing this feature is to provide a secure connection to WhatsApp for use in the event of internet block, or even in areas without internet.
While introducing the feature, WhatsApp said, “Our vision is that there should never be an internet shutdown in 2023. We have seen the situation of internet shutdown several times in Iran in the last several months. In such a situation, by violating the human rights of the people, immediate assistance should be provided to them.” prevents you from getting it.
use whatsapp without internet
WhatsApp has introduced this feature, but still many people do not know how to use it. Here we are going to tell you step by step how you can set up the WhatsApp proxy feature on your smartphone. You can use this feature on both Android and iOS devices.
How to use WhatsApp proxy feature?
- First of all, you have to update your WhatsApp to the latest version. For this, you take the support of Play Store or App Store.
- After this open WhatsApp.
- Here click on the 3 dots on the top right corner and click on Settings.
- From here go to Storage and Data.
- After this, tap on Proxy below.
- Here click on “Set up proxy” and enter the proxy address.
- Once done, tap on ‘Save’.
- Now you will see a green check.
- If you are also unable to send and receive messages, then the proxy may have been banned. In this case, you can remove that particular proxy and set up a new one.
How proxy server works?
WhatsApp CEO Will Cathcart explained in simple words that a proxy server creates gateway access between users and the Internet. It has its own IP address and traffic from one’s computer or mobile is routed through that server to access a particular service. Proxy servers are often used to bypass blocks of websites on a network.
read this also
1 or 2… How many UPI IDs can be created on Google Pay.. Know what is the method?