CBSE Veer Gatha Project: The Central Board of Secondary Education, (CBSE) has launched Veer Gatha Project 2.0. Under this scheme, students of CBSE affiliated schools will have to undertake various projects on gallantry award winners and the best projects will be awarded at the national level by the Defense and Education ministries.
Central Board of Secondary Education has sought entry for Veer Gatha Project 2.0. The objective of this scheme will be to project on the life stories of gallantry award winners. Let us tell you that these gallantry awards are announced twice a year on the occasion of Republic Day and Independence Day.
Registration is underway for the second edition of the Veer Gatha project. The first edition of Project Veer Gatha was conducted from August 2021 to January 2022. It is conducted for schools affiliated to CBSE and state boards. Under this, students have to do different projects. The Best Projects on Gallantry award winners will be honored at the national level by the Ministry of Defense and Education.
What the kids will have to do in the projects
- For class 3rd to 5th students have to submit poem/paragraph (150 words)/story (150 words)/painting/drawing/video making.
- From class 6 to 8, students will have to make poetry/essay (300 words)/story (300 words) painting/drawing/video.
- Students of class 9th to 10th will have to make poetry/essay (750 words)/story (750 words) painting/drawing/video.
How to register for Veer Gatha Project 2.0
- Go to the official website cbse.gov.in.
- Then go to Latest Veer Gatha Project 2.0 Option.
- Click on Project Veer Gatha Version-2 link.
- Click to apply.
- After that fill your details.
ABCD is taught in a unique way in this UP school, here A is not Apple, A is Arjun
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI