How To Control Low Moods In Winter: Depression is as common as it is dangerous. It is another matter that most of the people in our society do not understand this. Corona has taken away a lot from us, but in this case we have to be thankful that since then awareness about mental health has increased. In today’s time, most people know that mental and emotional diseases also exist. Although it is not enough to know about them, but it is more important to understand them and avoid them.
After Kovid, the way the problems related to mental health started increasing in our society, due to that, now people have started talking about them and also reaching out to psychiatrists for treatment. For this, a service called ‘Tele-Manas’ has been issued by the government. The Union Health Ministry has also issued helpline numbers 14416 and 1-800-91-4416 for this. On which you can call anytime in 24 hours and get help in your language. If you are suffering from any mental illness, then you must take counseling by calling this number. Along with this, the most liked dry fruits mentioned here should also be included in your diet.
Dry fruit that protects against depression
- There are many stages of a problem like depression. That is, it is dealt with differently in its different phases. If you take the help of right diet, right lifestyle, medicines and counselor at the initial stage itself, then the disease can be prevented from becoming serious.
- If you are going through any mental-emotional crisis and including cashews in your daily diet will help you recover quickly.
- You can eat cashews in breakfast as well as in snack time i.e. between 3:30 to 5 pm. Cashews can also be eaten plain but they should always be eaten with raisins. Because it helps in balancing Vata-Pitta-Kapha.
- You can also eat cashew mixed with honey in breakfast. On the other hand, during snack time, you can eat cashews, raisins and other dry fruits mixed with curd or eat them plain.
What is the benefit of eating cashews?
- Cashew contains nutrients like protein, magnesium, copper, which increase the secretion of serotonin hormone in the brain. Its taste plays an important role in this work. Seratonin is a happy hormone, which helps in keeping the mood light.
- Along with this, cashews also contain potassium and zinc, which go into the body and work to increase the level of oxygen in the blood. When the oxygen level is high, the energy level is also high and due to this low mood does not dominate the body and brain health improves.
- These are the two main ways through which cashew helps in maintaining mental health and is very helpful in the primary stage of depression. If any person in your family or relation is struggling with problems like anxiety, depression, low mood, then definitely include cashew nuts in his diet. Through daily exercise, proper diet and complete sleep, you can control these problems to a great extent at the primary stage.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before applying any such treatment, do know about your skin type and do not use the ingredient which does not suit your skin. Do take the advice of your beautician.
Also read: Inflammation of the body becomes the cause of auto immune disorder… Immunity starts attacking its own body, do not ignore it
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator