Benefits Of Pomegranate Peel: It is a huge fact that vegetables and fruits are rich in antioxidant nutrients in abundance, but do you know that their peels and some non-edible parts are also very beneficial. Those nutrients are present in them which we probably do not even imagine. Due to lack of information, we throw them in the garbage, but you will be surprised to know that it gives countless benefits. Information about this has been shared by Tick Talk content creator and social media personality Armen Adamjan. By sharing some videos on social media, he has told about the benefits of pomegranate peels and their membranes.
He described pomegranate peel powder as beneficial for sore throat, cough, stomach problems and even for bone health. He points out that there are actually more antioxidants in the peels than in the fruit itself.
How to make pomegranate peel powder?
- Put the peels with the inner membranes in a pot.
- Bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- After drying the peels make them into a fine powder
- Your powder is ready.
How to use this powder?
Pomegranate tea can be made according to the individual. Take an empty tea bag and add one spoon of pomegranate peel powder to it. Now soak its back in a glass of hot water, pomegranate tea is ready. It will be beneficial in sore throat, cough and stomach problems.
How to use pomegranate peel powder for skin?
Pomegranate peel powder is very miraculous for the skin.Mix lemon juice with the powder until it becomes a paste. Apply it on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes, and then wash with plain water.
this powder Helps get rid of pimples, reduces acne and wrinkles, boosts collagen which naturally and effectively prevents skin aging and wrinkles.
What do experts say about pomegranate peel
And when this was discussed with a dermatologist, according to him Since peels are high in antioxidants, they help prevent bacteria and other infections
- Pomegranate peel has magical properties that regenerate skin cells and protect them from harmful UV rays.
- Pomegranate peel is the cure for all your skin problems, whether you have oily, dry skin or extremely dry skin.
- Pomegranate peel helps the skin by acting as a “powerful detoxifier”, which cleanses toxins.
- It protects the epidermis and gives you soft, plump skin, hence, new skin cells are generated.
- Pomegranate peels are believed to balance your skin’s pH, moisturize and protect it from environmental contaminants.
How useful is pomegranate peel for health
It is also a great home remedy for diarrhea and other digestive problems. Pomegranate peel, which is rich in Vitamin C, is one of your best options to fight free radicals and repair damaged skin cells. “Instead of pricey vitamin supplements choose this healthy nutrient that is good for your skin and good for your health as well.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator