Feng Shui Camel Tips: Feng Shui has special importance in Chinese astrology. In Feng Shui, many measures are given for success and economic progress. In Feng Shui, animals and birds are considered symbols of auspiciousness and good luck. Keeping Feng Shui items at your home or work place gives positive effects. It helps in wealth and prosperity. One of these is Feng Shui Camel. Keeping it at home can bring success in every work. Feng Shui camel is considered a symbol of hard work and success. Let us know what kind of Feng Shui camel should be kept in the house and what are its rules.
feng shui camel rules
- Keeping a camel in Feng Shui brings success even in adverse situations. It is believed that the camel fights against even the toughest of situations. If you are facing continuous problems in job or business then keep Feng Shui camel at your workplace.
- If you are always worried about investment, then keep a pair of Feng Shui camels in your living room. This can create a situation of profit from investment. For success and progress in work, keep the idol of Feng Shui camel in the North-West direction at the work place. It has a positive effect.
- Keeping Feng Shui camel is considered very effective to remove stressful environment and obstacles in money. For this, keeping a Feng Shui camel idol in the North-West direction of the house can be beneficial.
- Even after asking many times, the money lent is not returned or if your money is stuck somewhere, then keep a two-humped feng shui camel in the house. This will give you financial benefit.
- Keeping the statue of Feng Shui camel in the east direction from the room brings luck. Keeping this brings stability in thoughts and also helps in taking the right decision. Keeping a Feng Shui camel in the study room brings success in career.
read this also
How will the new week be for Aries to Virgo zodiac sign? Know Weekly Horoscope
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.