Bihar Fire Service Result 2022 Declared: The final result of Bihar Police Fire Service (Bihar Police Fire Service Result 2022) exam has been released. Those candidates who have appeared in the examination for the post of Bihar Police Fireman can check the result from the official website. To do this, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the Central Selection Board of Constable i.e. CSBC, whose address is – csbc.bih.nic.in.
So many candidates have passed the exam
A total of 11,901 candidates passed the Bihar Police Fireman Exam 2022. These candidates had to give Physical Efficiency Test. After the declaration of the results of the written examination, so many candidates have passed in the PET examination.
The exam was conducted from 08 to 18 November 2022. The venue chosen for this is – Shaheed Rajendra Prasad Singh Government High School (Patna High School), Gardanibagh, Patna – 800002. A total of 9412 candidates have passed this exam.
Check result like this
- To check the results, first of all go to the official website i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Here a tab will be given on the homepage on which it will be written Bihar Fire Service. Click this.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page click on the link which reads – “Results: Finally selected candidates for the post of Firemen in Bihar Police/Bihar Fire Services. (Advt. No. 01/2021)”.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will open where you will see the PDF of the result.
- Check the result from here, download it and then if you want, you can also take a print out.
- A total of 2380 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
- For any kind of information related to the exam, visit the official website only.
You can also click on this direct link to see the result.
Also read: Four year undergraduate course will be launched on this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI