LIC Customer KYC Update: If you are a customer of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) or invest in LIC’s policy, then you must read this news. For this, you have to take care of some things, if you do not do this, then you may have to face a lot of trouble.
Fraudsters took out new ways of cheating
Amidst the increasing trend of online shopping from mobile in the country, fraudsters have made many ways to take advantage of themselves. In such a situation, they have found new ways of cheating. Now fraudsters have started sending even a message to LIC customers to update KYC immediately. In this, you are being asked to do KYC immediately through the link. If this is not done, the LIC is threatening to impose heavy charges. LIC has advised to be aware and stay away from such messages.
LIC issued alert for fake message
According to media reports, LIC issued a public notification saying that cyber criminals are currently sending fake messages to customers. It is being said in the messages that if KYC is not done immediately, then ALIC will impose fine on the customers. LIC says that no such message has been sent to the customers and it is fake. Does not impose any penalty for failing to update its customer KYC for life insurance policies.
LIC told, the warning is false
LIC has informed the customers that such warnings are false. No such message has been sent by LIC to anyone. Do not open any such link. LIC said that we encourage our policyholders to update KYC details to help us serve our customers better, no penalty is levied by us for failure to do so.
How to contact LIC
- You can contact LIC through phone on this number – 022- 6827 6827.
- You can visit the internet website www.licidia.in online.
- There is a social media account on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube by the name of LIC India Forever, you can connect with it.
- You can get the correct information by visiting any designated LIC agent or branch.
Update your contact details like this
- For this you have to visit first.
- Enter Full Name, Date of Birth, Contact Number.
- Tick mark the declaration and click on submit.
- In the next page enter the policy details and verify the same.
- Your contact details will be updated.
read this also- Xiaomi Relief: Relief to Xiaomi, order to confiscate company’s FD worth ₹3700 crore canceled by court