Indian Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Candidates have a great chance to get a job in Railways. Applicants will be selected on the basis of 10th marks directly without examination. Railway has released the vacancy for 6265 Apprentice posts. In this, recruitment will be done on 3150 posts of apprentice in Southern Railway and 3115 posts in Eastern Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website secr.indianrailways.gov.in till 31 October.
Candidate should have passed 10th class with at least 50% marks from recognized board. Along with this, the applicant must also have a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
The minimum age of the candidates applying for these posts of railways should be 15 years and the maximum age limit should be 24 years. Reserved category has been given relaxation in age limit. There is a relaxation of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC / ST, while relaxation of 10 years has been provided in the upper age limit for differently abled.
Know the Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification. First of all applicants will be called for DV. After that they will be selected on the basis of merit and average marks in ITI.
Candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Learn how to apply
- Applicants first visit the official website rrcer.com, sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now click on the relevant link on the candidate home page
- After that enter the candidate details
- Now enter other information including candidate email id / mobile number etc.
- Candidates choose their preference
- After that candidates upload the scanned photograph, signature and income document
- Then candidates pay the application fee
- Now submit the candidate form
- Finally candidates download the form and take its print out
NIELIT Jobs 2022: Recruitment in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, will get more than 2 lakh salary
IIM Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for these posts in IIM Rohtak, salary in lakhs, apply till this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI