Tomato Onion Sabji Easy Recipe: Onion is such a thing that without using it, the taste of the vegetable becomes dull. Onion is needed for almost every dish, but did you know that onion s can become a wonderful vegetable. You can try a tasty recipe using Tomato Onion Sabzi. Many times people get bored after eating one kind of vegetable. In such a situation, if you want to try something new, then you can make Tomato Onion Sabzi Easy Recipe.
It takes few minutes to make and it tastes very tasty with both roti and rice. You can serve this vegetable in both lunch and dinner. If you are also thinking of trying something new, then we tell you about an easy way to make Tomato Onion Sabji. Along with this, we are also giving information about the ingredients used to make it (Tomato Onion Sabzi Ingredients)-
To make Tomato Onion Vegetable, these things are needed-
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – half teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – pinch
- Mustard – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin – half teaspoon
- Jaggery – half teaspoon
- salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Green coriander – 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – half tsp
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
How to make Tomato Onion Sabzi-
1. To make tomato onion vegetable, cut the onion in the form of a big peel.
2. After this, add oil, mustard and cumin mix in the pan.
3. After this add onion and green chilies to it.
4. Cook it for two to three minutes till it becomes soft.
5. After this add ginger-garlic paste to it.
6. Then put all the spices in it and then add tomatoes to it.
7. Cook till the tomatoes become slightly soft and then add salt to it.
8. After this, keep the gas medium and cook for 5 minutes and mix garam masala in it.
9. Your tomato onion curry is ready. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Kitchen Tips: Serve Naan with Paneer! Learn easy way to make it at home without tandoor
Weight Loss: Amaranth flour is most effective in weight loss, eating its bread and bread will reduce obesity