Paytm UPI: In today’s digital era, people also like to make payment through digital or online mode only. Many apps are available with people to make online payments, but Paytm is one of the most popular apps among them. Almost every shop of Paytm has a scanner installed. Through Paytm, users easily pay for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, broadband bill, electricity bill and gas cylinder booking as well as various types of services.
The user has 2 options to pay with Paytm. First Paytm Wallet and second UPI. In these, you can pay by entering money in Paytm Wallet through your debit or credit card, but Paytm needs to be linked to your bank account to make payment through UPI. So if you do not know how to link bank account, then we are going to tell you here how to link your bank account in Paytm.
How to add bank account in Paytm
- Create your account by downloading the Paytm app.
- Here you create an account with the same mobile number which is linked in your bank account.
- After this tap or touch on the profile icon coming on the left side of the Paytm app.
- After this you will see some options in front of you, among them you have to click on Paytm Settings.
- Now you have to tap on the option of UPI & Linked Bank Accounts here.
- After this you will see a list of all the bank accounts which you have already linked.
- To add a new account in Paytm, tap on Add Another Bank Account.
- Then tap on the option of Proceed to Send Text for verification. Enter the verification code.
- Now the list of all banks will open in front of you. From this, tap on the linking back account.
- After this you will be asked the details of your bank account, which you fill and add. After this your new account will be added.
India Ki Udaan: Google also celebrated ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the country will get this gift