PAN Card Update Online: PAN card has now become a mandatory document. Be it filing income tax returns or doing big transactions with the bank, now PAN card has become mandatory in many works. Along with this, Permanent Account Number (PAN) is also being used as a citizen’s identity. If you have made a new PAN card or you already have a PAN card, but there is a mistake in it or you want to make any changes in it, then there is no need to worry.
For this you do not even need to visit any office. Because, sitting at home, you can update your PAN card. If you want to change name, sign, photo, date of birth, address, gender and contact etc. in your PAN card, then this news is useful for you. Today, through this article, we will tell you about the easy ways to update PAN card online. Let’s know…
How to update pan card online
- To update PAN card, first of all visit the official website of NSDL e-governance.
- Now from here we have to go to the service section.
- From the service section, go to the PAN card option and click on Change / Correction PAN data.
- From here now you have to go to the Application Type drop down menu. Now click on Change/Correction or Reprint PAN in the existing PAN data.
- Now you have to select the PAN card type from the drop down menu and then enter some required details.
- You have to enter name, date of birth, email and mobile number in it. After this enter captcha along with the form and submit the form.
- After submitting the form your request will be registered and you will receive a token number and a link on your email id.
- By clicking on this link, you will directly come to the PAN update page.
- Now fill the necessary information sought here and then click on the Next button.
- After this, after uploading the requested documents, you will have to make the payment.
- For payment, you get options like demand draft, net banking and credit/debit card, according to your convenience you can pay through any method.
- On payment confirmation, you will get an acknowledgment slip.
- Get this Acknowledgment Slip printed and send it to the given address of NSDL e-governance with the requested information like photo and signature etc.
- After this the concerned department will verify your documents and after verification your information will be updated.
Read this also – Twitter is down, getting strange notifications, many users have trouble loading the page