Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L: Xiaomi has added another smart device to its smart device portfolio. Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L in India on 9 August 2022. This is India’s first Smart Air Fryer. This product has been launched in the Indian market on the occasion of the eighth anniversary of Xiaomi. Xiaomi has said that with this air fryer, now the kitchen is going to be even more hi-tech, with the help of this, food can be fried using very less oil. Along with this, more than 50 smart functions like baking, cooking, defrost, reheat have been given in it. With the help of this curd can be frozen. Let us know in detail about the features and price of this smart air fryer.
Specifications of Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer
- Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer has been introduced in France before India. According to the company, food can be fried easily by using very little oil in it and without any smoke.
- An OLED display panel is available in the Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer, which shows the temperature and time.
- Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer supports 360 degree air circulation heating with 40 to 200 degree Celsius temperature, dual speed fan and 1500W heating power.
- Cooking time up to 24 hours has also been given in Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer.
- Talking about the connectivity of Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer, it supports Bluetooth 4.0, custom cooking mode, Mi Home and Google Assistant.
- The Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer has more than 50 smart functions like Baking, Cooking, Defrost, Re-heat and Dehydrate Fruits.
- With the help of Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer, curd can also be frozen in a short time.
Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer Price and Offers
This Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L from Xiaomi has been introduced at a price of Rs 9,999. It can be easily purchased from Mi’s official site, Mi Home, e-commerce website Amazon and retail stores. The Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer is also getting a discount of Rs 2,000 on pre-orders between August 9 and 15. Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L can be purchased from August 18.
5G: Jio preparing to launch 5G service in 1000 cities, testing of telecom equipment