IGNOU July Admission 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the last date to apply for the July 2022 session. Now students can apply for undergraduate and post graduate courses till the last date 10 October. To take admission in the ODL program, the student has to visit ignouadmission.samarth.edu.
The admission process for semester and certificate programs has been closed. Now students can apply till October 10 to take admission in IGNOU’s ODL and online courses. IGNOU has said that the last date of admission for all programs for both online and ODL mode for the July 2022 session has been extended till October 10. Earlier the last date was 30 September 2022.
How to register
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in or ignouiop.samarth.edu.in
- Step 2: Then click on New Registration
- Step 3: Now students enter the required details and submit the form
- Step 4: After that candidates download the application form
- Step 5: Finally students take a print out of the downloaded form
On the other hand, Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the assignment submission date for IGNOU TEE December 2022. The last date for submission of assignments is now 31 October 2022. So the candidates who have registered for the term end exam in December can check the official notice on the official site.
how to submit assignment
- Firstly visit the official site of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- Now click on IGNOU TEE December 2022 link available on the home page
- Then submit the assignment and click on submit
- After that candidates download that page and keep its hard copy with you
Delhi University: 2 lakh have applied for admission in DU’s UG course so far, know details
CDAC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies for 530 posts including Project Engineer in CDAC, apply through this direct link
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI