Diabetes Symptoms: Due to spoiled lifestyle and less physical activity, the cases of diabetes are increasing day by day. Health experts say that diabetes is such a disease which can be controlled but it cannot be eradicated from the root. Let us know what are the symptoms of diabetes and why it happens…
According to health experts, diabetes occurs due to increase in the amount of glucose in the blood. Apart from this, increasing weight also causes diabetes. Diet plays an important role in normalizing blood sugar. To avoid this, the amount of sugar and carbs in the food should be reduced. Also, by exercising, we can stay healthy. Diabetes patients should also walk and exercise every day.
According to experts, diabetes can also be genetic. Diabetes cannot be eradicated but it can definitely be controlled. If you are addicted to smoking and your blood sugar level is increasing then you have to quit smoking to control it. Smoking can cause us many diseases. In particular, it is also considered a factor in diabetes. Apart from this, smoking promotes high cholesterol. Experts say that to avoid diabetes, avoid overeating. Eating more food at the same time increases the level of high sugar and insulin.
types of diabetes
- Type 1 diabetes – In type 1 diabetes, insulin is not produced. It is also called an autoimmune disorder in which the body’s white blood cells destroy the insulin-producing cells of the pancreas itself, due to which insulin is not produced.
- Type 2 diabetes – In type 2 diabetes, either insulin is produced less or its use is less. Due to excess amount of insulin in the body, the pancreas does not produce insulin.
How to identify diabetes
- excessive thirst
- tingling sensation in hands and feet
- burn out very quickly
- blurred vision
- going to the toilet frequently
Why does diabetes happen?
- blood vessel disease
- If someone in the family has or has had type 2 diabetes, then the risk of developing diabetes increases.
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol level
- high blood glucose during pregnancy
- poor diet
Read this also-
ABP Network launches health-related platform Health LIVE, stay alert about your health
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator