UP JEE Admissions 2022 Counselling: There is good news for the candidates who had given the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council Polytechnic. The counseling process for UP JEECUP will start soon. According to various media reports, the counseling process for admission in polytechnic will start from 07 September (Wednesday). Students can take help of the official site jeecup.admissions.nic.in for more information related to this.
Students who have successfully cleared the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic exam will be able to participate in this counseling process. Let us tell you that the schedule of UP JEECUP Counseling 2022 is expected to be released soon on the official website. Successful students in the examination should keep a constant eye on the official website for further information related to the further process of this examination.
UP JEE Admissions 2022: These are the documents required
Candidates who are successful in this exam should keep their documents ready for the counseling process. Actually, during the counseling process, candidates need many documents. Candidates photocopy of their application form, 10th / 12th class mark sheet, birth certificate, caste certificate, original residence certificate, UP JEECUP admit card and result, apart from this, candidates should also have their recent passport size photograph and Keep an identity card ready.
UP JEE Admissions 2022: How to register for counseling
- Step 1: Students first go to the official website jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- Step 2: After that click on the UP Polytechnic E-Counseling Registration link on the candidate homepage
- Step 3: Then enter the candidate registration number and date of birth
- Step 4: Now candidates fill the required details
- Step 5: After that candidates pay the JEECUP registration fee
- Step 6: Now download the candidate form
- Step 7: At last candidates take a print out of the application form for further need
Naukri 2022: Vacancy for the post of Training Officer and Training Coordinator, will get this much salary
IAS Success Story: Sarjana Yadav became IAS without coaching, said this big thing about the preparation of UPSC exam
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI