Health Benefits Of Kaunch Seeds: Kaunch seeds are very beneficial in improving both mental and physical health. Especially today’s generation must consume the powder prepared from these seeds. Because from the age of 22 or 24, the youth of today’s generation get busy in sitting jobs in increasing numbers and then spend 8 to 10 hours every day on laptop and computer screen in their routine life.
The bad effect of such lifestyle also falls on the personal health of these youth. This is the reason that in today’s time most of the youth have to face many problems in personal life after marriage. Where girls start facing problems in conceiving, boys are facing many problems like low sperm count, poor semen quality, lack of libido. In such a situation, the powder prepared from the seeds of Kaunch proves helpful in staying healthy and mentally fit.
Properties of Kaunch seeds
- are rich in antioxidants
- Contains anti-microbial. Means protect from bacteria, virus, fungus.
- Removes the problem of inflammation in the body
Nutrients found in Kaunch seeds
Benefits of eating Kaunch seeds
- Infertility problem goes away
- improve sperm quality
- Improve libido (sex drive)
- Joints become strong and the problem of joint pain also goes away.
- There is a lot of benefit in Parkinson’s problem
- Blood sugar control remains
How to use Kaunch seeds?
- You will easily find the powder prepared from Kaunch seeds at any Ayurvedic medical store.
- Consume it once a day either in the morning or before going to bed at night.
- Initially one-fourth teaspoon of Kaunch powder and then half teaspoon is to be mixed in a glass of lukewarm milk.
Keep in mind that the powder prepared from the seeds of Kaunch is beneficial in protecting you from diseases. But it does not mean at all that it is a cure for any disease. You should take it in the form of a nutritional supplement, which will help in meeting the daily intake. Do not take it as a medicine. If you already have any disease and are undergoing treatment for it, then take the powder of Kaunch seeds only after talking to an Ayurvedic doctor.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Read also: People who stay online for hours should eat fennel know what is the reason for this
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator