MHT CET 2022 Answer Key: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell will soon release the MHT CET 2022 answer key. MHT CET will be available online on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org after the release of answer key. Now in such a situation, the candidates who have appeared in this examination can download the MHT CET 2022 answer key by logging into the website. To download Maharashtra CET 2022 PCM answer key, question paper and response sheet from the official website, candidates need to log in using their application number. Candidates will need their application number and date of birth for this. After that the answer key will be displayed on your screen. Apart from this, candidates can also download the answer key by following the easy steps given below.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link ‘MHT CET Answer Key 2022 PCM Group’.
- Enter the answer key in your login credentials and press the submit tab.
- MHT CET answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Match your responses with the answers mentioned in the preliminary key and calculate the score.
- Download CET Answer Key PDF and print a hard copy for future use.
Objection fee on answer key
To raise an objection to the Maharashtra Common Entrance Answer Key, a general category candidate will have to pay Rs 800. Whereas reserved categories can raise objections for MHT CET 2022 provisional answer key by paying a fee of Rs 600.
NIT Recruitment 2022: Golden chance of government job, 147 vacancies in NIT Calicut
EPFO Recruitment 2022: EPFO will recruit for the posts of Assistant Director, apply till this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI