Raagi And Sprouts Cheela Recipe: Most people know how to cook, but not everyone knows how to make food healthy. We are telling you a very healthy and tasty recipe. This recipe is very useful for those who want to lose weight. You can easily make and eat cheela from high protein ragi and lentils at home. If you mix sprouts in this, then its taste becomes even better.
The special thing is that the calories in this cheela are very less. You can also add vegetables of your choice to it. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner at any time. Let us know how to make crunchy and flavourful, delicious Ragi Sprouts Cheela.
Ragi and Sprouts Cheela Recipe
- To make cheela, first put the ragi flour in a bowl.
- Now you have to make a smooth batter by adding water to it. In this you can mix vegetables like onion, carrot, capsicum and cabbage.
- Apart from this, you can also mix chopped French beans, green chilies, green coriander and sprouts moong dal.
- You have to mix salt and pepper according to taste.
- Now take a non-stick pan and add oil to it for a little grease.
- Spread the batter by pouring it with a big spoon, during this time keep the flame of the gas medium.
- Now fry it well from both the sides.
- Super healthy and tasty Moong Dal Sprouts Ragi Vegetable Cheela is ready, which is full of vegetables.
read this also: Kitchen Tips: Make Tasty Amritsari Chicken Masala on Weekend! Learn its very easy recipe