Rice Samosa Recipe: What is the matter if you get hot samosas in the evening snacks, often people like to eat samosas in snacks, the good and spicy stuffing of potatoes gives a good taste, if we talk about the variety of samosas, then a long list will come out. All kinds of samosas are available in the market from non-veg, sweet, but have you ever eaten rice samosa, it seems from the name of rice samosa that there will be a lot of rice in it, yes, only rice stuffing is put in it. Is. It is very tasty, it is also very easy to make, let’s know its recipe
- Flour – one cup
- Cooked rice – 1 cup
- Butter – 1/2 tbsp
- Desi ghee – 1 tsp
- Chopped green onions – 1/4 cup
- Chili sauce – one table spoon
- oil – for frying
- salt to taste
Rice Samosa Recipe
Prepare stuffing like this
- To make Rice Samosa, first of all cook the rice or if you have already made rice, take it out and keep it.
- Now take green onion and cut its white part and leaves into fine pieces.
- Now put butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- When the butter melts, add chopped green onions and fry it for about 1 to 1:30 minutes.
- After this add cooked rice, chilli sauce and salt as per taste and mix everything well.
- Cook the rice while stirring for 2 minutes, after that turn off the gas, your stuffing is ready.
Knead the dough for samosa rice like this
Now take a bowl and put refined flour in it and mix it by adding a spoonful of melted desi ghee along with a pinch of salt. Now knead a hard dough by adding water little by little to the flour, and cover it with a cotton cloth and keep it aside for 15 minutes. Now take the flour and knead it once again. After that make dough out of it. Now take a ball and roll it long, cut it from the middle with the help of a knife and take one part and make it triangular like a cone. Fill the stuffing in it and stick the samosa by applying water on the upper side and make all the samosas like this.
Now put oil in a pan and heat it on high flame. When the oil becomes hot, put samosas in it and deep fry them according to the space of the pan. When the color of the samosa turns golden from both the sides, take it out. Your rice samosa is ready, now you can serve it with tomato sauce or chutney.