WhatsApp DigiLocker services: The government had announced earlier this year that DigiLocker services would be available on WhatsApp through the MyGov helpdesk. It is believed that by starting this step, these services will reach the common people in an easy and transparent manner for the people. Government services like DigiLocker are being given access by the government on WhatsApp. DigiLocker is an initiative under the Digital India program which aims to provide digital document wallets to the people. Where common users can save and store all their documents. Please note that all the documents stored in DigiLocker are considered as original documents.
An official statement from the government at the time of launch of these services said, Citizens can now access DigiLocker services on MyGov helpdesk on WhatsApp.
Here are some documents that can be stored on Digilocker
- pan card
- driving license
- CBSE class 10 pass marksheet
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Insurance Policy- Two Wheeler
- class 10 marksheet
- class 12 marksheet
- insurance policy documents
How to Access Your Documents Through MyGov Helpdesk on WhatsApp
- Save +91-9013151515 and send a message to this number by typing “Digilocker”. This number will be uniform across the country.
- You will be given the option to create and verify your Digilocker account and download documents like PAN Card, Driving License, CBSE Marksheet, RC.
- You will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number for verification on the Digilocker app and website.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, the chatbot will verify it with the help of a one-time password (OTP)
- All documents will be downloaded from WhatsApp
Jio launched JioFiber Bonanza offer, getting many benefits