Petrol Diesel Rate Today: Government oil companies in the country have released 6 new rates of petrol and diesel this morning. Today there has been no change in the price of vehicle fuel in the four major metros of the country. This means that even today the people of the country have not got relief from the price of petrol and diesel. On the other hand, if we talk about the international market, crude oil is increasing for two consecutive days. This increase is happening due to increasing demand for oil.
Oil companies have not made any change in the rate of petrol diesel in the country since May 22. OMCs have released the price of petrol and diesel for 19 January 2023 for Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and other cities. Let’s know where the oil is getting the cheapest and where it is expensive.
Where is cheap and expensive petrol available?
Due to the increase in the rate of petrol and diesel in the international market, there is no change in the prices of fuel in the coming times. The cheapest petrol in the country is Petrol in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar at Rs.84.10 and diesel at Rs.79.74 per litre, which is the cheapest fuel. On the other hand, talking about the most expensive petrol in the country, petrol is available in Ganganagar at Rs 113.48 and diesel at Rs 98.24 per litre, which is costlier than other cities.
Today the prices of petrol and diesel in four major metros of the country
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72 per liter, Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Kolkata – Petrol Rs 106.03 per litre, Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 per liter, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai – Petrol Rs 102.63 per litre, Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
How much petrol and diesel are available in other cities
- Bengaluru – Petrol Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 96.89 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Hyderabad – Petrol Rs 109.66 and diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 108.12 and diesel Rs 94.86 per liter
- Port Blair – Petrol Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
petrol diesel rates in ncr
People living in NCR have also not got relief from petrol diesel. Petrol rate in Gautam Buddha Nagar is being sold at Rs.96.65 per liter and diesel at Rs.89.82 per liter. Petrol is being sold at Rs 96.58 and diesel at Rs 89.75 per liter in Ghaziabad.
Know the price of petrol and diesel like this
HPCL, BPCL and Indian Oil give their customers the facility to check the price of petrol and diesel through SMS. To check the new price of HPCL customers, send HPPRICE
read this also
Reliance Capital: Second auction for Reliance Capital postponed till January 23, know why NCLT banned