SAIL Recruitment: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) had recently issued a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment was to be done on the post of executive and non-executive in the institute. For which the last date to apply is near. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website sail.co.in. The last date to apply for these posts is January 7. This recruitment drive will recruit a total of 73 Executive and Non-Executive posts in SAIL’s Durgapur Steel Plant and Alloy Steel Plant.
- Consultant (Dermatology)-(E-3): 01
- Consultant (Orthopaedics)-(E-3): 01
- Consultant (Psychiatry)-(E-3): 01
- Manager (Electrical/Electronics)-(E-3): 01
- Manager (Mechanical)-(E-3): 02
- Medical Officer – (E-1): 05
- Assistant. Manager (Boiler Operation Engineer)-(E-1): 03
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)-(S-3)-05
- Attendant-cum Technician (Cable Jointer) (S-1): 04
- Attendant-cum Technician (Trainee) – High Pressure Welder (S-1): 05
- Attendant-cum Technician (Trainee) (S-1): 19
Various posts are to be recruited through this recruitment drive. The eligibility age limit to apply for these posts has also been fixed separately. Which candidates can check in the official notification.
how to apply
- Visit the official website of SAIL at www.sailcareers.com.
- Now go to the news section on the home page.
- Then click on the link – ‘Durgapur Steel Plant – Recruitment Advertisement for Executive and Non-Executive Category in Durgapur Steel Plant & Alloy Steels Plant’ available on the home page.
- Now in a new window PDF of SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2022 Job Notification will be found.
- At last, the candidates should submit the application form through the method given PDF.
Read this also-
Graduate pass candidates have a great opportunity to do a government job, recruitment for more than 3500 posts
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI