AAI Recruitment 2022: The Airports Authority of India had taken out recruitment for the bumper post of Junior Executive some time ago. The process of application for these is going on for a long time and now the last date to apply is going to come in a few days. Those candidates who despite being interested have not been able to apply till now due to some reason, they should fill the form as soon as possible. The last date to apply for these posts is 21 January 2023. Know other important details.
Read the important details related to the application here
- A total of 596 posts of Junior Executive will be recruited through this recruitment drive of AAI.
- Applications will be online only. To do this, the candidates will have to visit the official website of the Airport Authority of India whose address is – aai.aero,
- Also know that to apply for these vacancies, it is also necessary for the candidate to pass the GATE exam. To know other details, you can visit the official website.
- The details of 596 Junior Executive Recruitment released in AAI are as follows. Out of the total vacancies, 62 posts are for Junior Executive (Engineering-Civil), 28 for Junior Executive (Engineering-Electrical), 440 for Junior Executive (Electronics) and 10 for Junior Executive (Architecture).
- To apply for these posts, the age of the candidate should not be more than 27 years. Age will be counted from January 21, 2023.
- Reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit. To apply, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass the GATE exam of the year 2020, 2021 or 2022.
- On getting selected on these posts, the candidate can get a salary ranging from Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000 per month.
- To apply, the candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs 300. SC, ST, PWD and women candidates do not have to pay the fee.
Click here to view the notice. Visit this direct link to apply.
Also read: Recruitment for the post of faculty in DU
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI