NEET UG 2022 Counseling Round 2: The second round of registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET-UG 2022) counseling will start from November 02, 2022. Candidates can apply for Round 2 counseling on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) at mcc.nic.in till November 07, 2022. As per the official schedule, the payment facility will be available till November 07 (03:00 PM). During this, the candidates who have registered can fill and lock their choice between November 03 to November 08 (11:55 pm).
The verification of the candidates will be done between November 07 to November 08, 2022 by the respective universities/institutions. Round 2 seat allotment result will be released on November 11. Selected candidates for admission from November 12 to November 18 You can report in the allotted institutes.
NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Registration Counseling Schedule
- NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Counseling Registration and Payment – November 02 to 07, 2022
- Choice Filling/Locking – 03 to 08 November 2022
- Verification of candidates – 07 to 08 November 2022
- Seat Allotment Process – 09th to 10th November, 2022
- NEET UG Round 2 Seat Allotment Result – November 11, 2022
- Reporting in Colleges – from 12th to 18th November, 2022
How to Register for NEET UG 2022 Counseling Round 2?
- Visit the official website of Medical Counseling Committee mcc.nic.in
- Click on “UG Medical Counseling” tab
- The link for registration will appear. Click on it
- Enter the required information and register on the portal
- Now login and fill the application form
- Upload documents, pay the registration fee and submit the form
- Take print out of application form
For more details on NEET UG counseling 2022, visit the official website of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC)
UP NEET: Registration for UP NEET UG counseling begins, apply here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI