Contraceptive Pills and mental health: Most women use birth control pills to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Because they are easy to take and usually they do not have any such side effects, which can cause a lot of harm. But if you keep taking these pills for a long time, then you may get mental diseases, which is neither good for yourself nor for your family. Sometimes this condition is mentally ill.
How do birth control pills harm?
Women who regularly take birth control pills, their hypothalamus shrinks in size and becomes smaller. The hypothalamus is the part of the brain that regulates body temperature, appetite, mood, and sex drive. Not only this, the hypothalamus also plays an important role in maintaining the balance of sleep. Because most of the hormones that control our biological clock are released by this hypothalamus.
What problems can birth control pills cause?
- Apart from the dangers mentioned above, due to prolonged consumption of these pills, you can be surrounded by many types of physical and mental diseases. Because sleep is disturbed and appetite is affected, itself becomes the root of many diseases.
- The bad effect of these pills can also be seen on your emotional health. Anger, increased irritability, urge to cry without talking, stress etc.
- Memory can also become weak due to excessive consumption of contraceptive pills. Because its link is also with the hypothalamus.
- However, there is a need not to panic with these changes, but to be cautious. Most of the English medicines have some or the other side effects. The best way to avoid them is to use them under the guidance of the exert.
How can I reduce the ill effects of birth control pills?
- The best way to reduce the ill effects of contraceptive pills is to take them only for a fixed time on the advice of your doctor. After this, adopt other methods of contraception.
- After planning your family, you can think of long term measures.
- Why only women, if your family is complete then men can also think of an option like Vasectomy.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator