T20 World Cup 2022: So far more than half the matches have been played in the T20 World Cup 2022 (T20 WC 2022). After these matches, Sri Lankan opener Kusal Mendis is on top in terms of scoring runs. At the same time, Netherlands bowler Bas de Leede is at the forefront of taking wickets. However, the big reason for the players of Sri Lanka and the Netherlands to be on top of these figures is that these teams have got more matches to play than other teams. Teams from Sri Lanka, Netherlands, Ireland and Zimbabwe have played 3-3 matches more than other teams of Super-12.
1. Highest Score: South Africa scored 205 runs for the loss of 5 wickets against Bangladesh.
2. Biggest Wins: South Africa beat Bangladesh by 104 runs.
3. Most Runs: Sri Lankan opener Kusal Mendis has scored 176 runs in 5 innings. His batting average is 44 and strike rate is 157.14.
4. Best Innings: Riley Rosso of South Africa scored 109 against Bangladesh.
5. Most Sixes: Riley Rosso has hit 8 sixes so far.
6. Most wickets: Netherlands bowler Bass de Leede has taken 9 wickets in 5 innings. His bowling average is 14.44 and economy rate is 8.66.
7. Best Bowling: England fast bowler Sam Karan took 5 wickets for 10 runs in 3.4 overs in the match against Afghanistan.
8. Best Wicketkeeping: England’s Jos Buttler took 5 wickets behind the wicket.
9. Biggest Partnership: South Africa’s Riley Rosso and Quinton de Kock shared a 168-run partnership against Bangladesh.
10. Most Catches: Irish player Mark Eder took 4 catches in 5 matches.
Robotic Goalkeeper: Robotic goalkeeper in the game of football, the performance is also bang; 87% shot held
PAK vs ZIM: Commentary on the last ball, the former Zimbabwe cricketer started thumping his chest; watch video