Glowing Skin and Shiny Hair: Skin and hair are two such parts of the body, which clearly reflect how healthy your body is. No matter what the health problems are, their effect is definitely visible on the hair and skin. This is the reason that there was not a little disease that the skin withers and there was no weakness in the body that hair loss starts. Many times, not only due to illness or weakness, but also due to lack of certain nutrients in the body, the skin starts losing its glow and hair starts falling rapidly. Here we are talking about two such very important nutrients.
What are the most important nutrients for hair and skin?
To fulfill the desire of glowing skin and shiny hair, it is important that you do not let the lack of biotin and collagen in your body. If there is a deficiency of collagen and biotin in the body, then neither your skin will be able to glow nor your hair will be able to stay healthy. How these nutrients work and why they are important, learn here…
What is Collagen?
- Collagen is a special type of protein, which also helps the skin to make its cells, repair them and protect them from damage. Collagen is produced inside the body. But as the age starts, its production starts decreasing and the effect of this deficiency starts showing on the skin.
- There are also many such serious diseases, in which the production of collagen in the skin is not possible or there is very little. For example, cancer, skin psoriasis, diabetes etc. However, it can have a different effect on each person’s body.
Symptoms of Collagen Deficiency
- When the production of collagen in a person’s body slows down, the skin starts losing its elasticity.
- When there is a lack of collagen, the process of wound healing slows down.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are clearly visible in the skin.
What is Biotin?
Biotin is a vitamin, which is very important for hair. In most healthy people, the problem of hair loss is due to the deficiency of biotin. Biotin is also known as Vitamin B7. Biotin is not produced inside the body, but it is obtained by the body only through food items. In addition to directly benefiting the hair, biotin helps in the digestion of many other nutrients, which are helpful in keeping the hair healthy. For example, glucose, fatty acids and the amino acids that make up proteins.
Symptoms of Biotin Deficiency?
- The first symptom of biotin deficiency is rapid hair loss.
- Biotin deficiency causes hair to become weak and thin.
- split hair
- Loss of natural color and shine of hair
How to get Biotin?
By including things like dryfruits, mushrooms, eggs, bananas, sweet potatoes, broccoli in the daily diet, you can give your body the required amount of biotin. But if the hair fall does not stop even after this, then you can take biotin supplements.
What to pay attention to?
Whether you need collagen supplements to treat early aging skin problems or biotin supplements to revitalize falling and weakening hair, always take them only after consulting a doctor. So that according to the need of your body, they can tell you the right dosage and for how many days they can be consumed. This requirement is different from person to person, so do not be careless.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.