Hypertension Prevention Tips: Hypertension is a condition in which the flow of blood inside the veins is not only increased, but also this blood is exerting too much pressure on the inner wall of these arteries. You can understand it in this way that water is flowing inside a pipe, but the flow is so much that it seems that the pipe will burst at any moment… When this condition occurs inside the body with blood flow, then this condition is called heart attack. Attack becomes the cause of heart stroke. In some cases, it can also trigger brain hemorrhage and clotting problems.
The most dangerous thing about this disease is that you cannot even call it a disease! Because it does not have any symptoms and until it takes a severe form, that is, it does not cause problems like heart attack, heart stroke, it is not even known about it. Now the question arises that how to find out about it? So the answer is that you should keep getting your BP checked regularly.
Symptoms of hypertension?
As we have already told that no symptoms are visible on the body. But you can know about it by checking BP.
- The BP of a healthy person is 120/80 and it is considered normal. But in today’s time it has been increased to 130/90. Although not in writing but practically doctors have started calling it normal because there is a lot of stress in today’s life.
- But if a person’s blood pressure comes above 140/90 then it is considered as a condition of hypertension. But if the blood pressure reaches 180/120 then this condition is fatal. Means the person is at risk and anything can happen at any moment.
How to avoid hypertension?
- Eat less salt.
- Do not consume spices in excess.
- Keep the time of sleeping and waking up right.
- Take 7 hours of sleep every day.
- Do exercise every day.
What to eat to avoid hypertension?
The names of the foods which have been considered most effective in Ayurveda to avoid hypertension are…
- Amla- Consume Amla juice in the morning on an empty stomach in the winter season. Or eat it as a fruit.
- Arjun’s tea – Make and drink Arjun’s bark tea after one and a half to two hours after dinner and about half an hour before sleeping. The method of making it is given below.
- Black pepper- Every morning on an empty stomach, eat one black pepper with warm water.
- Garlic- Chew a clove of garlic every morning on an empty stomach and eat it.
- Raisins- Soak 8 to 10 raisins in water at night and eat them on an empty stomach in the morning.
How to make tea from Arjun bark?
You will find both the bark of Arjun tree and the powder prepared from this bark at any Ayurvedic medical store or herb store.
- you take a cup of water and a cup of milk
- Now mix both and keep them for cooking
- Put a teaspoon of Arjun bark in it
- Cook it until all the water evaporates.
- Now put a pinch of turmeric powder, a pinch of black pepper powder, a pinch of cinnamon powder in it. After a boil, turn off the gas and taste this tea after filtering it.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
read this also: If you want to take special care of your health, then befriend the ‘queen of pulses’, in Ayurveda it is called ‘Mudga’
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator