How to Change UPI Pin Without Debit Card: With the changing times in India, the digital revolution has come. Unified Payment Interface has become the most popular method of payment in India nowadays. Nowadays people prefer to pay through UPI instead of keeping cash in their pocket. Permission to keep UPI payment is received from NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). UPI can be used through apps like Paytm, PhonePe, Bharat Pay, Google Pay etc. While making UPI payment, we have to enter 4 or 6 digit PIN. This PIN is generated by us only while linking the app with the bank account.
NPCI advises users that instead of creating a common PIN, create such a PIN which is difficult to trace. Along with this, it is also advised to keep it safe. Along with this, it is also advised that by sharing the PIN, money can be withdrawn from your account.
What is the need to change UPI PIN?
Many times experts keep advising people to keep changing their UPI PIN from time to time. By doing this, incidents like cyber frauds come down. You can use various UPI apps like Paytm, Google Pay, BHIM app to update your PIN. Now the biggest problem remains that while updating the UPI PIN, a debit card is required. Many times we need a debit card in emergency, but we do not have a debit card with us at that time. In such a situation, you can update UPI PIN without Debit card on Paytm by adopting a simple trick (Process to Update UPI Pin Without Debit Card). Let’s know about this-
How to change pin without debit card-
1. For this, first you open the Paytm app and click on your profile icon on the Lite site.
2. Here select UPI and Payment Setting option.
3. Next, a new page will open in front of you in which the option of UPI & Linked Bank Account will appear.
4. After this, you will see the link of the account in which the option of Remove Account, Option to Change PIN and Check Balance will be shown.
5. In this, you choose the option to change the PIN.
6. Here you have to enter the debit card number, but here you can click on the mark of I remember my old UPI PIN option.
7. After this, confirm it by putting another pin here.
8. This will change your PIN instantly. For this you will not need any kind of debit card details.
read this also-
Multibagger Stock: This stock has doubled its money in just 4 months! Now the company is giving bonus, check details here