Vastu Tips 2023 for Study Room: All parents have this complaint that their child’s mind is not engaged in studies. As soon as he opens the book, he makes hundred excuses regarding studies. So there some children work hard, but according to their hard work they do not get marks in the examination. According to Vastu Shastra, one of the reasons for all these problems can be Vastu Dosha. Like other rooms in the house, children’s study room or study place should be according to Vastu rules. Due to Vastu defects in the study room, the child’s mind wanders from studies and obstacles arise. Therefore, in the new year, make some changes in the study form of your child according to Vastu, so that his mind can be engaged in studies.
Children are more attracted towards new things. When you bring him a new thing or a new toy, he plays with it a lot. Similarly, when you make changes and decorations in the child’s study room, then the child’s mind will be attracted towards studies. Know the direction and decoration of the study room according to Vastu Shastra.
study room direction according to vastu shastra
- East and North directions are considered best for studying Vastu. Place the study table or chair in such a way that the face is towards east or north direction.
- In other rooms of the house, the child’s study room should always be made in the north-east or east direction only.
- Never make a study room in the south-west part of the house.
- The study room should not be made under the stairs. Apart from this, there should not be any beam in the study room.
- The windows of the study room should be towards the east, so that the child can see the sunlight in the morning.
- No matter how much space is there in the study room, but there should not be a dining table for eating food here.
decorate a child’s room like this
The way you decorate all the rooms of the house, in the same way decorate the child’s study room according to Vastu. This will increase the child’s interest towards studies.
- study table Crystal, picture of Goddess Saraswati and table lamp etc. can be kept in the study table of the child. Do not keep too many books together in the study table, due to which the child may feel burdened. You can make a separate cupboard or book shelf for books.
- for the walls Do not put film artists, scary or violent pictures or paintings on the walls of the child’s study room. You can put stickers of colorful motivational quotes on the walls.
- Choice of color- The choice of color in the study room is most important, only then the children will be interested in studies. According to Vastu, plan a bright colored wall for the study room, but there should not be too many dark colors in the room.
Read this also: Vastu Tips 2023: Make these changes in the curtains of the house in the new year, happiness and peace will come in the house
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Before implementing any information or belief, consult the relevant expert.