Voter ID Card Download: Today the Election Commission has announced the dates for the Gujarat Assembly elections. Voting will be held for the assembly in the first phase on December 1 and in the second phase on December 5. Let us tell you that the Election Commission has already announced the dates for the Himachal Assembly elections. The Election Commission of India (ECI) is giving the facility of online voter ID card download to the citizens before this time’s assembly elections.
It is worth noting that this Digital Voter ID Card is as valid as the normal Voter ID card. If you want to download your E-Voter ID Card in your smartphone before the election, then we are telling you its easy process. Along with this, keep in mind that you can use it as an ID proof at any time-
Follow these easy steps to download e-Voter ID card-
- For this, you click on the official website of the Election Commission and there you select the E-EPIC card option.
- If you are a new user then you have to login or register first.
- After this you select the E-EPIC download option.
- Next you have to enter EPIC number or reference number.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter it here.
- After this you will see the option of E-EPIC download. Click on it.
- After this you will get the Digital Voter ID Card downloaded in the smartphone.
How to download e-voter without registered mobile number-
1. If your number is registered, then for this you have to first get e-KYC done.
2. For this, you must first pass face liveness verification.
3. Get your mobile number updated here.
4. After this you can easily download E-EPIC by following the above mentioned process.
Another way to download voter id card-
For this, first of all, by going to the website or website, first of all go to the voter list and search for the name. After this note down your EPIC number. After that easily download your e-Voter ID card with the help of your registered mobile number.
read this also-
Multibagger Stock: This small cap company gave strong returns to investors in 3 years, ₹ 47 lakhs made of 1 lakh