YouTube Ambient Mode: YouTube offers many features to improve its video watching experience. These features are for both app and desktop. One of these features is Ambient Mode. YouTube’s Ambient Mode works to make the viewing experience better for the users. In today’s news, we are going to tell you about this YouTube Ambient Mode. We will tell you what it is, how it works and how it can be used? Let us know.
What is youtube ambient mode?
Ambient mode works to improve the video playing on YouTube. When this feature is enabled, it spreads the colors seen in the video footage as a soft gradient texture across the user interface. This feature is also available on Android, iOS and Desktop.
How does YouTube Ambient Mode work?
YouTube’s Ambient Mode feature can be turned on manually. After enabling it, all you have to do is start the video on YouTube. The rest of the work is done by this feature itself. Ambient mode is dynamic, so that it automatically adapts to the color of the playing video. With this, users get the best experience. Also make it clear here that this feature only works with dark mode.
how to enable youtube ambient mode
This feature only works with dark mode. In this case, you must first enable dark mode on YouTube desktop or app. To enable dark mode, you can follow the steps mentioned here.
- Click on the avatar icon on the desktop. anymore appearance going into Dark Theme Select.
- Click on the avatar icon on Android. Now go to Settings. After this go to General and click on Avalibility. Now tap on Dark theme.
- On iOS, click the avatar icon . Go to Settings. Click on General. Select the dark theme by clicking on Avalibility.
- After enabling dark theme on YouTube, follow these steps to enable ambient mode
- First of all, open YouTube on desktop or YouTube app on smartphone.
- Now start playing any video.
- After this, tap on the ‘gear’ icon from the YouTube player.
- Then choose Ambient Mode, and tap on it to toggle it on or off.
- After it is enabled, you will have a texture show around the video player. Now Ambient Mode is enabled.
Read this also – WhatsApp ‘Message Yourself’ feature rolled out for users, know how to use it