WhatsApp Update: Very soon WhatsApp is going to introduce a new feature for the convenience of the users. For this, WhatsApp will allow linking an account with another phone or even with an Android tablet. With this, users will be able to use their same WhatsApp account in 2 devices simultaneously. WhatsApp launched the linked devices feature this year itself. This new feature will also be an update of the same. At present, this new feature has been started only for beta users. It is expected that the company can introduce this feature to all the users soon. Let us know about this in detail.
Till now users are able to use their WhatsApp account on only one smartphone. With this, users have the facility to link up to four other devices such as desktop, laptop, tablet etc. After the rollout of this feature, users will be able to use WhatsApp on two smartphones simultaneously. Although this facility is available for beta users, we are telling here how to use it.
beta users how to run whatsapp in two mobiles
- First of all open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now tap on the three dots appearing in the top right corner of the app.
- Then click on the ‘Linked Devices’ option.
- Now tap on the ‘Link a Device’ option, after which the QR code will show on the screen of your phone.
- Now sign up for the beta program to link your second phone to WhatsApp.
- Now open WhatsApp on the other phone and then log in.
- Now here also tap on the three-dot icon visible on the right side.
- Then tap on the ‘Link a Device’ option.
- Now scan the QR code of the first phone from your second smartphone, after which WhatsApp will run on both your phones simultaneously.
- Note: This new update will also show WhatsApp users the number of devices that are linked to WhatsApp.
Read this also-
What is Digital Rupee Pilot Project, how it will benefit you, understand here