5G Service: Reliance Jio’s 5G service will be launched in Delhi by Diwali. Countrymen will be able to watch and access faster internet speeds, better networks, more stable connections, and ultra-high definition 4K videos. Many smartphone companies have already started offering phones that support 5G. Nokia, Oppo, Xiaomi, Samsung and other major companies have started selling phones with 5G support in the market. Currently, 5G phones are available in India like Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G, Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra, iPhone 13 Pro Max etc.
If you are very fond of your current phone. If you do not want to change this, but at the same time, you do not want to miss out on 5G service, then you can check whether your smartphone supports 5G network or not. Here we are going to tell you a very easy way to check it. To check this, you follow these simple steps on your Android phone.
Follow these steps to find out whether your phone supports 5G network or not.
- Step 1: First of all, go to the settings of your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Here, go to the ‘Wi-Fi & Networks’ options. In some phones it may be named ‘Network and Internet’ or just ‘Network’.
- Step 3: Next, click on the ‘SIM’ or ‘SIM & Network’ option.
- Step 4: Scroll down the page and then click on ‘Preferred network type’ option.
- Step 5: If your smartphone is going to support 5G network then you will see 5G option along with 4G and 3G, but if this is not the case then your smartphone will not work with 5G.
In such a situation, you should think about buying a smartphone that supports 5G.