Eating Something All The Time: Do you also feel like eating something or the other all the time… Can’t you live without kissing? Means there should be something or the other in the mouth all the time so that you keep chewing… If this is the case then know that you do not have this habit just because you feel more hungry. Rather, one of the reasons for this habit of yours can also be stress.
The habit of eating something or the other all the time is due to worms in the stomach or due to stress, it will be known only after medical examination and doctors will be able to tell you better about it. Therefore, if you are facing this kind of problem, then consult your doctor immediately. Also, know that if you do not control your habit of eating something or the other all the time, then which 10 diseases will make you a victim at a young age.
What happens if you eat all the time?
People who keep eating something or the other all the time, like chips, sometimes other snacks, sometimes fruits, sometimes tea-coffee, sometimes candy, sometimes chewing gum or mouth fresheners, etc. after meals, they get digestive diseases, which over time Can also turn into chronic disease. Know the names of these diseases.
- indigestion or heaviness in the stomach
- brain fog
- Acne (pimples on the skin)
- lack of sleep
- anxiety (being worried all the time)
- loose motion (diarrhea)
- Weakened immunity (getting sick more often)
What are the Ayurvedic rules of eating?
Very easy rules have been given in Ayurveda regarding healthy eating habits. So that your digestion never gets bad and you don’t have stomach related or metabolic diseases…
- Eat something only when you are hungry.
- Always eat food a little less than hunger so that digestion becomes easy.
- Craving also occurs due to dehydration, so keep the body hydrated.
- Drinking sufficient amount of water helps in maintaining proper appetite.
- Water should not be drunk in between or immediately after meals. If necessary, use lukewarm water.
- Maintain the balance between your mind and body, doing yoga and meditation will be beneficial.
- People who are under a lot of stress may also feel hungry all the time. Although hunger is not really felt at this time, but you cannot stop yourself from eating. That’s why it is important to keep the mind calm.
- While eating, keep full attention on eating. Feel the taste and aroma of food. This will calm your test buds and soon there will be no craving.
- If food is eaten by sitting on the floor, sitting on the ground and with hands, both taste and satiety increase and it helps to calm the hunger in the right way.
- Keep variety in food less but try to include all 6 tastes. Due to this, digestion remains correct.
- Eat only quality food in food. So that the deficiency of nutrients in the body is removed and you do not feel hungry again and again.
Disclaimer: Take the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before implementing any such treatment/medicine/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Also read: Sometimes feel slim and sometimes feel fatty… Due to these reasons body shape looks different every day
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator